Ever wondered what it’s like to be CBD oil distributors? You need to know many things if you want to become a CBD reseller.
People still have prejudice regarding cannabis and hemp. They perceive them as these volatile substances, totally neglecting all the potential benefits.
However, if we were to trust CBD market numbers (and they don’t lie!), medical cannabis is one of the hottest commodities in the US.
Given that medical marijuana has become so popular, everybody wants a piece of it. As a result, there are a lot of CBD oil distributors in the states, and it can also be a great business opportunity for you.
The best thing is that you don’t need a fancy office to distribute medical cannabis; you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
If you’re still interested in becoming a CBD distributor, here are some main things you need to know.
What is CBD, and what are CBD products?
First of all, let’s define CBD.
CBD stands for cannabidiol. It is one of 100 active ingredients found in this plant.
You’ve also probably heard of THC, the substance that makes us high.
Modern medical cannabis products have a high concentration of CBD with minimum THC content. That way, the patients will gain all the benefits without any drawbacks.
There are lots of reasons why CBD is popular among consumers. But, it usually comes down to its efficiency and lack of side effects.
Our body has cannabidiol receptors that can recognize and process the substance, which is why side effects are so uncommon.
If a person does experience any side effects, this probably has to do with the high concentration of THC.
Luckily for us, most US states prevent the distribution of CBD products that have more than 1% THC in them.
Another reason why CBD is so good is because our body recognizes it as a natural substance, something that should be a part of our organism.
There isn’t any resistance by the body’s defensive mechanisms. So by adding CBD, you are just tweaking the natural processes.
Today, there are a lot of cannabidiol-based products on the open market. For example, you can buy CBD oil, edibles, lotions, tinctures, and many other items.
They are very similar, but they might have a bit different effect. For example, oils and tinctures are used topically, while edibles will reach your bloodstream and brain.
The most important thing to note is these products are very safe. In fact, they might be safer than the traditional drugs and supplements that we use daily.
The only thing that potential CBD oil distributors and resellers should do is get acquainted with a state’s laws.
Why do people become CBD oil distributors and CBD resellers?
As you can see by now, there are many legit reasons for becoming a CBD distributor.
Here are some of the things we need to mention:
- The cannabis industry as a whole is on the significant upswing. There is a major interest in medical cannabis as well as recreational cannabis.
- Becoming a CBD distributor this early means that you will be one of the first people to start doing it, thus increasing your chances of long-term success
- These products are completely safe.
- You will help others by selling these items.
- CBD products are used for various symptoms and conditions, including chronic pain, inflammations, depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress, muscle spasms, etc. In other words, there will always be people interested in them.
How to become a CBD distributor?
Becoming a CBD reseller is relatively easy.
First of all, you need to determine who is your target audience and where you want to sell your products.
Most people focus on their immediate vicinity, but you can always go broader than that. If you have a physical location, you can even open a CBD store that will sell some of the hottest cannabis commodities.
Needless to say, you will have to register a business. So even if you’re selling CBD products from your own home, it is better to be a registered entrepreneur.
While CBD items are now legal in most US states, they are still heavily controlled. Therefore, you want to avoid any potential issues with the law.
It is also essential to find the right partner. There are already a lot of CBD companies that offer this kind of cooperation.
You have to find someone who will offer you good terms. Also, make sure to find a partner who has good products and a reputation.
Most CBD resellers decide to sell cannabis from their home. This is especially good for people who stay home with their kids as it allows them to earn some extra money for the family.
The first thing we recommend is that you create a website or a Facebook page. Of course, having an excellent site is always the best option, but a Facebook page can also work well.
Distributing or reselling CBD from your home will save you a lot of money as you don’t have to rent a physical store.
Still, it also means that the first months will be extra rough as you won’t have the marketing value of a store, but instead, you will have to build your web presence from scratch.
Choosing the right partner
Cannabis marketing can be challenging, presenting a significant obstacle for most entrepreneurs.
However, we cannot neglect the importance of finding the right partner. Simply put, your chances of succeeding at CBD distribution will increase (or diminish) based on the quality of products you offer.
It is also essential to find a partner who will not get you into trouble.
By selling something illegal, you can also get sued. So, here are some of the main things you need to consider when choosing the right cannabis company to buy from:
- Buy from a company with an established reputation. They don’t have to be the biggest company, but they need to have good reviews.
- Buy from a company that is easy to work with. You might have issues along the way, so it is much better to resolve them with people who are easy to communicate to
- Cannabis and hemp should be grown in the US.
- Work with a company that is appropriately labeling its items. This way, you cannot get sued if anything goes wrong.
- It is best if their CBD is extracted with the CO2 process.
- A company should perform constant lab testing that will prove the quality of its products.
- Choose products that are “whole-plant” or “full-spectrum.”
- Their products should have appropriate THC levels according to state regulations.
You will need to find a company that checks all these boxes. If they lack in one of the areas, you might have trouble later on.
Of course, you can always change a cannabis provider, but your reputation may suffer while you’re offering lower-quality goods.
Becoming CBD oil distributors or resellers is an exciting process.
This is a relatively new industry with its challenges, which is why you should at least consider the opportunity.